July 26, 2007

WHY SINGLE HER OUT WHEN IT'S THE WHOLE CONGRESSIONAL PARTY?

Boxer life support to be turned off (Press Association, 7/26/07)

Posted by Orrin Judd at July 26, 2007 1:56 PM
Comments

I have (I think) a pretty good sense of humor. With all due respect, this one is in poor taste.

Posted by: Scott at July 26, 2007 5:43 PM

Did you need to check the link to be sure? I rest my case.

Posted by: oj at July 26, 2007 8:52 PM

Certainly I checked the link. I would have no problem with this post as political viewpoint or humor, regardless of content. The "offensiveness" in my eyes exists only BECAUSE of the link.

I enjoy most of your posts (99.9%). I provide the feedback only to let you know that(IMHO) you reached a boundry and instead of stepping back you stepped forward. You certainly don't need to modify your behavior because of my opinion, but you did provide a comment function for some reason.

Posted by: Scott at July 27, 2007 3:19 PM

We always link to the story. It's not our work, it's theirs.

Posted by: oj at July 27, 2007 5:58 PM

Maybe my sense of humor is more challenged than I thought. I don't understand how linking to a story about a braindead boxer (2 guys in a ring) dying of a gunshot wound is directly related to an intimation that Barbara Boxer would have her life support removed because she and the Democratic Party are brain dead.

Please explain what you meant if it's not too much trouble.

Posted by: Scott at July 27, 2007 8:23 PM

She's on life support?

Posted by: oj at July 27, 2007 8:52 PM

OK...I did get it. I understand what you thought was humerous. I don't think that joke is offensive. I do thing it is offensive to then link to a braindead boxer on whom they are about to pull the plug. A litte respect please.

Posted by: Scott at July 28, 2007 6:47 AM

It is offensive if it's about Boxer, not if it's about a boxer. That's the point.

Posted by: oj at July 28, 2007 8:46 AM

I respectfully disagree, but it's your blog.

Je suis finis.

Posted by: Scott at July 28, 2007 5:38 PM
« POTEMKIN VICTORY ON THE POTOMAC: | Main | WHERE'S CHIEF TANEY WHEN YOU NEED HIM?: »