October 25, 2004

CUSTARD PIE CHARTS? (via Pat Hosier):

RWN's Ann Coulter Interview #2 (John Hawkins, RightWingNews)

John Hawkins: Why do you think USA Today hired you to write a column on the Democratic Convention and then killed your column?

Ann Coulter: I refused to include pie charts.

John Hawkins: What do you think of the claim made by people like Eric Alterman that the mainstream media is actually conservative?

Ann Coulter: Eric, they're called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and they're going to change your life. Ask your doctor if an S.S.R.I. is right for you.

John Hawkins: Has anyone approached you about doing a syndicated radio show or getting your own show on one of the Cable News Networks? I'd have to think somebody would be making an offer since you're almost guaranteed ratings.

Ann Coulter: Yes, but I refuse to wear a bow tie.

John Hawkins: When I last interviewed you back in late June of 2003, you were getting ready to start up your new blog "CoulterGeist" at Human Events. Whatever happened to your blog?

Ann Coulter: I decided that bloggers were just a bunch of losers with no audience and no credibility who sat around their living rooms in pajamas all day hatching crackpot theories that never pan out. They did a special about this on CBS News (on 60 minutes II) just the other night.

& she's just getting warmed up...

Posted by Orrin Judd at October 25, 2004 7:38 PM
Comments

I get her joke. However, since a lot of the blogosphere is touchy this week because of the elections, a lot of others probably won't. Expect fireworks.

Posted by: Joe at October 25, 2004 8:22 PM

Nah I doubt there'll be any blowback - if you're any sort of self-respecting blogger, you should get the joke. It's not that veiled. Funny interview though, that woman's mind is a whip - I can picture her coming back with those answers before the question is even finished - heh.

Hard. Core.

Posted by: fat kid at October 25, 2004 9:06 PM

When I think about why I'm not married, Ann Coulter comes to mind.

Posted by: Bart at October 25, 2004 10:03 PM

Yeah, but you know she reeks of cigarett smoke.

Posted by: Robert Schwartz at October 25, 2004 10:19 PM

Does she ever come out of character? She's like Gilbert Gottfried, or BobCat Goldthwait. You just know she doesn't talk like that at home. Not that anyone is there to hear her.

Posted by: Robert Duquette at October 25, 2004 10:21 PM

She used to annoy me, but these days I'm getting to think the Left deserves her.

Posted by: Twn at October 25, 2004 11:01 PM

Same here.

Although I'm somewhat wary of women who have large man-hands and unnaturally long arms.

Posted by: M Ali Choudhury at October 26, 2004 4:24 AM

Ali:

She might have Marfan's syndrome.

Posted by: jim hamlen at October 26, 2004 10:45 AM

Oh, stop it, you guys. You know you love her. She never edits herself, she has tons of fun smacking leftwing sacred cows, and she keeps writing bestsellers. More power to her.

Posted by: Tom at October 27, 2004 8:18 PM
« IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO SEE A GIANT CORPORATION WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR | Main | STICK TO SOCCER: »