August 30, 2004

STOP DIGGING:

It Takes Real Courage... (Michael Moore, MichaelMoore.com)

Dear Mr. Bush,

I know you and I have had our differences in the past, and I realize I am the one who started this whole mess about "who did what" during Vietnam when I brought up that "deserter" nonsense back in January. But I have to hand it to you on what you have uncovered about John Kerry and his record in Vietnam. Kerry has tried to pass himself off as a war hero, but thanks to you and your friends, we now know the truth.

Differences? Mr. Moore has been so helpful to the Bush campaign one suspects he's really a rovebot.

Posted by Orrin Judd at August 30, 2004 2:03 PM
Comments

3 Purple Hearts in 3 1/2 months and not one overnight hospital stay to repair the "shrapnel ripped flesh"? Miraculous! Kerry should be campaigning for sainthood, not the presidency.

Posted by: Tom C, Stamford,Ct. at August 30, 2004 2:34 PM

I don't get it. Is the quoted excerpt supposed to sarcastic, or ironic, or witty, or something else besides pathetic?

Posted by: Raoul Ortega at August 30, 2004 2:36 PM

I haven't seen either of his latest movies, but when it comes to the written word, Michael Moore's humor has all the grace and subtlety of... um... Michael Moore.

Posted by: Guy T. at August 30, 2004 2:49 PM

I've already showered once today so I don't dare follow the link for fear of fouling myself.

Posted by: MB at August 30, 2004 3:10 PM

You'll recall that Michael Moore was the same fella who opined on September 12, 2001 that he wouldn't have felt so *bad* about the attacks if only Republicans had been killed. Mmmm, classy!

Posted by: Governor Breck at August 30, 2004 4:54 PM

"I was a Football Star in High School. Once I scored Three Touchdowns in One Game..."
-- Al Bundy, Married, With Children

"I was a war hero in Vietnam. Once I scored Three Purple Hearts in One Tour..."
-- JFKerry (did you know he Served In Vietnam?)

Posted by: Ken at August 30, 2004 5:35 PM

Great - now I picture John Kerry with a hand in his pants ... and Teresa in one of those Peg Bundy outfits. Scarred for life - or is the term "seared"?

Posted by: John Barrett Jr. at August 30, 2004 6:00 PM

Moore's married, to presumably a woman. That means she presumably has to, at least once or twice, have sex with that tottering mound of blubber. When does she get a medal?

Posted by: Amos at August 31, 2004 3:45 AM
« DEMOCRACY OUTBREAK: | Main | IT'S NOT SO MUCH ABORTION, AS WHO'S BEING ABORTED »