December 16, 2003

DEMOCRATIC DERANGEMENT FILES (via Mike Daley):

Apparently, on Special Report with Brit Hume tonight, Mort Kondracke reported that Madeleine Albright told him that she believed the Administration had already captured Osama bin Laden but is waiting until next October to produce him when it will achieve maximum political effect.

Posted by Orrin Judd at December 16, 2003 7:48 PM
Comments

She's on O'Reilly now.

Posted by: Sandy P. at December 16, 2003 8:29 PM

That comment should do more to earn her that great nickname Madeleine Not-At-Albright.

Posted by: kevin whited at December 16, 2003 10:19 PM

Who is her source? Wesley Clark, perhaps?

What a joke. She suddenly has dropped to the position of looniest ex-cabinet official (succeeding Ramsey Clark).

Posted by: jim hamlen at December 16, 2003 11:09 PM

I'm beginning to wonder whether ANYONE in the Clinton administration was sane.

Posted by: R.W. at December 16, 2003 11:16 PM

Oops. I forgot about Robert MacNamara, who is the one person I would toss a brick into my TV to extinguish. He is the most despicable ex-cabinet member.

Posted by: jim hamlen at December 16, 2003 11:25 PM

Aside from the insanity, what about the "chutzpah". Can anyone remind me of a significant October surprise, in a relatively important race, that has not originated in the cesspool on the DNC and its collaborators. (Weinberger's indictment, GWB's DWI, Arnold's LA Times exposes, Jindal's slashing seniors throats...) I am sure there must be some, but the last thing a Dem apparatchick (chick?, I am told so) should be complaining about is politization of the electoral calendar.

Posted by: MG at December 17, 2003 8:01 AM

Dean's "the Saudis told W. about 9/11 before it happened" theory, McDermott's "the capture of Saddam is just too convenient" theory, and Not-So-Bright's "we already have Osama" theory proves that the lefty lunatics out themselves in threes.

Posted by: pchuck at December 17, 2003 10:36 AM

Albright's perspective alludes to the wacky schemes that she became aware of, while she worked for Bill The Groper Clinton.

How ELSE would she develop such a world view?

Posted by: Larry H at December 17, 2003 12:05 PM

This is nothing. Wait until Bush unveils a live and slimmed-down Elvis on November 1, 2004.

Posted by: Casey Abell at December 17, 2003 2:13 PM

On second thought, I'm not sure I'm ready for an unveiled Elvis.

Posted by: Casey Abell at December 17, 2003 2:15 PM