November 6, 2002
Here's a pretty sobering thought for the Democrats--these are the six best moments--by which we mean most energizing--the Party has had since the 1998 elections:
(1) Bill Clinton avoids being removed from office by the Senate.
(2) Al Gore's kiss with Tipper at the 2000 Convention (an implicit rebuke to the Clinton years)
(3) Al Gore's concession speech in December 2000 (universally hailed as his best moment).
(4) Jim Jeffords leaves the GOP.
(5) Bob Torricelli bows out of the NJ Senate race.
(6) Paul Wellstone's Memorial Service.Posted by Orrin Judd at November 6, 2002 1:12 PM