March 29, 2006

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

Congresswoman McKinney Punches Police Officer (Drudgereport, 3/29/06)

MORE... Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) punched a U.S. Capitol Police officer today after he mistakenly pursued her for failing to pass through a metal detector, HOTLINE reports... The entire incident is on tape. The cop is pressing charges and the USCP are waiting until Congress adjourns to arrest her, a source claims... Developing...
It's not even my birthday.

Posted by David Cohen at March 29, 2006 6:22 PM
Comments

I imagine the DU crowd is going crazy, spinning a dozen conspiracy theories about how The Man set up Cynthia because she dared ask questions about 9/11 et cetera et cetera.

Posted by: Mike Morley at March 29, 2006 6:31 PM

as an atlanta native, I think I am qualified to state:

the.dumbest.congresswoman.ever.

Posted by: JonofAtlanta at March 29, 2006 7:19 PM

maybe she can get martha's old cell.

Posted by: toe at March 29, 2006 7:35 PM

Her defense will be mental incompetency, which no one will dispute.

Posted by: Jim S at March 29, 2006 8:23 PM

Actually, I think this was part of today's public relations campaign by Congressional Democrats to show they're not adverse to the use of force in the proper situations.

Posted by: John at March 29, 2006 10:06 PM

Was her daddy there, yelling at the police that the Jews started it?

Posted by: jim hamlen at March 29, 2006 10:25 PM

Well, since she didn't immediately start whining about how she was "disrespected" because she's a black woman, can we assume that the security guard shares her skin tone and ancestry?

Posted by: Raoul Ortega at March 30, 2006 10:13 AM

Raoul Ortega:

Here's part of McKinney's statement:

"I was rushing to my meeting when a white police officer yelled to me. He approached me, bodyblocked me, physically touching me."

That should clear up your conjecture. Of course she'd factor in race - that is all she is about. EVERYTHING is ALWAYS about race to her. If you've seen a recent picture of the fat, old congresswoman, I know I wouldn't touch her if I could avoid it. At least not without washing my hands afterword.

Posted by: Michael at March 30, 2006 10:58 AM

the face of the democratic party

Posted by: toe at March 30, 2006 3:54 PM
« THE DUBAIANS WOULDN'T HAVE LET IT THROUGH: | Main | WANT TO BEAT BERNIE SANDERS? MAKE HIM VOTE ON GUN LEGISLATION: »